Pages

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Goal!!!!!

Ok well not my ultimate goal, but I hit my first goal!!!!  Officially 158 pounds!!!

SW: 174.6
CW: 158
GW: 120
PL: 16
PTG: 38


I am very excited with the progress I have made so far. In only a months time I have lost 16 pounds, if I keep up at this pace I will reach my end goal by February. I set my end date for the last day of April but would love to hit it that early so I can spend the rest of this deployment getting super toned.

And then it gives me plenty of time to get rid of all my fat clothes and buy an all new wardrobe before my husband comes home. I want to be able to show myself off every single day for him, nice clothes, makeup and hair fixed every single day :)

I know he could care less if I do that, he loves me even if my hair is in a messy bun, wearing sweats and no make-up but I used to love dressing up and want to be that way again.

Reaching my first goal has definitely put a boost in my confidence, now I know I can reach my goal without any help from anyone else. I feel prettier and overall better about myself, which is making me want to be better in other parts of my life. I plan to be a completely different and better person by the time he gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment