Pages

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Progress Update

SW: 174
GW: 120
CW: 167
Pounds lost so far: 7


I have finally let myself relax a little and not stress out so much about every little thing. It has definitely helped me lose some weight and i am no longer craving the sweets and pop like i was before.

I have my small goals that i want to reach at different times and to motivate myself i am allowed a prize when i reach that goal.  My first is new makeup, any type and brand that i want. I am only 9 pounds away from that goal.  Seeing that number get closer is really helping to motivate me and lift my spirits knowing that i can do this and i have only been holding myself back this whole time.

I do have a goal for my ending weight but my true goal at the end is having my husband home from deployment and getting to see the woman he fell in love with 6 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment