Pages

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekly weigh-in

So on Sundays i do my weight check. My previous posting i hadn't weighed since last sunday and i said it was 166, I'm glad to say that is incorrect.



SW:174
GW:120
CW:162.4
Pounds lost so far: 12
Pounds left to lose: 42



I have small goals for myself and when i reach those goals i get a prize.

 1st goal: 158  Prize: new makeup
2nd goal: 147  Prize: taylor swift shoes
3rd goal: 137  Prize: new high heels
4th goal: 128  Prize: VS l
5th goal: 120  Prize: new wardrobe!!


I only have 4 pounds to my first goal looks like by next week i could be buying myself some new makeup :)


Tomorrow during nap time i will be starting my insanity back up. Hopefully i don't die.

No comments:

Post a Comment