Pages

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, November 15, 2013

Slow progress

My progress has been extremely slow coming, while I am very happy with the little progress I have made. It is kind of depressing to think of how far I still have to go.  I am pretty much willing to do anything at this point to lose the weight. I am tired of my clothes not fitting me right and the longer it takes to move down a pant size the worse I seem to feel.

SW: 174
GW: 120
CW: 166 (i assume haven't weighed since sunday)
Pounds lost so far: 8.5
Pounds to 1st goal: 8
Pounds left to lose for GW: 46



I will be so excited when the day comes that I fit into my size 12 jeans, even though that isn't much of an achievement since I am currently in a size 14. I know that I will feel so much better about myself, because I will be able to tell that all of my efforts have made a difference.


I am on day 12 of my squat challenge. And I plan to start doing zumba on the xbox, did a few minutes of it before my daughter woke up from her nap, and it felt more like a workout than anything else I have done lately.

Would like to start going to the gym soon as well, I really want to start using the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment