An army wife and mommy of two, just trying to get back into shape and keep sane with two young children and dealing with deployments and all the other joys of Army life.
Saturday, July 30, 2011
sigh....
So even though I've finally gotten down to 147, I'm not satisfied the weight is just not coming off as fast as I would like it too. I lost about 5 or 6 inches using my wraps so far but it's high up on my stomach and not down around my hips, which means I can't fit into my size 11 jeans like I was hoping I could I mean I can get them on and zipped but they do not look good at all.
Just gonna have to keep my head up and know that someday it will happen and I will reach my final goal. If only I could make it happen a lot sooner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment