An army wife and mommy of two, just trying to get back into shape and keep sane with two young children and dealing with deployments and all the other joys of Army life.
Monday, July 11, 2011
my vacation home
So I went home for a week and just got back yesterday, I hate to say it but I gained four pounds during the week. I knew eating out so much and not working out or taking my diet pills was going to come back and haunt me, but that's ok it just means I have to work out twice as hard, drink only water again and get back to my diet.
I am glad to say that since being home yesterday and getting things back on track I have already lost 2 of those pesky 4lbs. May sound impossible, even I think so but the scale does not lie. I also lost 2 1/2 inches after using an ITWorks wrap, I will definitely be buying more of those and the defining gel as soon as I get the money. The wrap results were after just 45 minutes, I will be checking my waist size again tonight to see my 24 hour results and tomorrow for my 72 hour results not sure they will be different since I don't have the gel but I'll still post them on here.
Wrap results:
Started at 42 inches
After 45 min- 39
After 24 hrs- 37 1/2
After 72 hrs-37
Lost a total of 5 1/2 inches, can't wait to try some more wraps :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment