An army wife and mommy of two, just trying to get back into shape and keep sane with two young children and dealing with deployments and all the other joys of Army life.
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
my full weight loss goals
So I already posted some goals but those were just for this year, here is the full list of goals. By the end of each month I need to be at the weight I post next to it, once the end of that month comes I will post what my actual weight is. I will also post the dates that I reach each goal, I only have 7 lbs to lose to reach my august goal and I'm going to try to accomplish that by the end of July.
Starting weight-157
Current weight-151
Goal weight-107
Current size-12/13
Goal size-3/4
Weight Goals:
August-145 Actual-
October-135 Actual-
December-125 Actual-
February-117 Actual-
April-107 Actual-
Size Goals:
August-10/11 Actual-
October-9/10 Actual-
December-7/8 Actual-
February-5/6 Actual-
April-3/4 Actual-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment