An army wife and mommy of two, just trying to get back into shape and keep sane with two young children and dealing with deployments and all the other joys of Army life.
Thursday, July 7, 2011
My Cheat Week
So I have been at home visiting family all week and dont leave here til Sunday. So of course that means I haven't been following my diet at all and Tuesday is my weigh in day, which really has me worried that I will have gained weight. And if I have then I know I'll have to work extra hard to lose the weight again by the end of next week. It is my goal to make at least a 1 pound loss every week I would like more of course but the minimum is one pound every week.
I will be using an ITWorks wrap on either Sunday or if I'm to tired after being on planes that day to mess with it then I'll use it monday. So we will see if that helps me any and if it does I'm sure I'll be buying them like crazy to rid myself of this fat sooner.
Ill let you know how well the wrap works and will even post pictures of my results and yes I'll show my face so you will know it really is me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment