Pages

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

HerbaLife!!!

SW:174
CW:153
GW:120
SPZ:14
CPZ:12
GPZ:5



I have lost about 7 pounds since starting HerbaLife and that is with a lot of cheating. Yesterday I made myself get through the whole day with no cheating and I worked out on the elliptical. I have made it through today without cheating as well. Im planning to not cheat at all so I can boost my weight loss.  My goal is to reach 147 by Christmas, I would love to get to 141(my pre-Joey weight).  I would love to reach a dress size 8 before our ball on December 18th, I have 6 weeks to reach that goal!!  Time to get on it!!!


My Herbalife weight loss plan is:

85 grams of protein everyday.
80 ounces or more of water everyday.

I start with a morning tea, followed by a breakfast shake with prolessa duo and my tablets, then a few hours later I have a high protein snack and another couple hours later I have my lunch shake and tablets.  A few more hours after I have a second high protein snack, followed in a few hours by a high protein dinner and my tablets.  

Tablets i'm currently taking are:  Cell-u-loss, Multivitamin, Cell Activator and Total Control.

I have ordered Thermobond, Aminogen and Snack Defense to add to my daily tablets. 

I will also be adding Aloe to my daily teas and starting the 21 day Cleanse program which includes AM and PM digestive cleansing tablets and a FloraFiber tablet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment