SW:174
CW:161
GW:120
SPZ:14
CPZ:10
GPZ:5
I feel like im always starting over and I guess that's because I am. I continue to let myself get distracted by others and that needs to stop. I know that I will never reach my goal if I let myself continue like this.
I was 150 when my husband came home from his deployment and I'm back up to 161 and very disappointed in myself.
As much as I hate to I'm starting my phentermine to kick start some weight loss, my goal right now is to lose 10 pounds before I get my braces on August 20th. That would put me at 151. I know that the pills alone can get me to that point, but im also going to workout twice a day and eat a low calorie diet and make myself continue this even on weekends which is when I have the most trouble. Hoping that by doing all of this I can get into the 140s by the end of August.
No comments:
Post a Comment