An army wife and mommy of two, just trying to get back into shape and keep sane with two young children and dealing with deployments and all the other joys of Army life.
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Ready for the holidays to end
So even though I only have 23 pounds to go, I'm having trouble staying motivated to get it done. Every time I see a friend from high school who has lost all their weight I get jealous and discouraged. I always seem to forget that I have made amazing progress and just need to stick with it.
My diet has been screwed up ever since I went home for the holidays, I have got to fix it before I go home again and when I do I need to stick with my diet while I'm at home.
Gonna drop my calories down really low, probably lower than I should which isn't healthy, but at this point I'm willing to try anything.
Current weight: 143
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment