Pages

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Starting from Scratch

OK so its been a very long time since I last posted. I was only 23 pounds from my goal on my last post. I have since had a second child, a little boy and now I have 41 pounds until I reach my goal of 120 pounds.

Have a wedding to go to in May, so I am hoping to lose at least 10 pounds by then. Would love to lose 20 but I'm aiming for 10.

After having another baby it is very hard to get back into the habit of eating healthy and working out. Every time I start eating better I get tempted and cant seem to resist. And I was doing great starting insanity and then my mom came to visit and I was distracted and didn't work out.

Wish the movers hadn't lost my treadmill, I would love to be able to use it everyday like I was before.  Thinking of asking the hubby to buy me a new one, I really loved using my treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment