Ok here lately I have been going about this weight loss thing in the wrong way, I know its wrong because it isnt healthy and plus any weight I lose I gain back soon after.
I have been trying to starve myself and yes it does make me lose weight, but also makes me sick and I feel horrible. I'm not going to say that it didnt make me lose weight because that would be a lie, but i always seem to end up binge eating soon after i lose the weight because im starving. So therefore all that weight i just lost comes right back and just ends up depressing me.
So New Plan:
1. Eat healthy, smaller(a lot smaller) portions
2. Eat less meat
3. Drink nothing but water and green tea(proven to help with weight loss)
4. Absolutely NO junk food
5. No eating before 9 am and no eating after 8 pm
6. Work out everyday at 6 am, until im too tired to continue
7. Stop thinking that this weight will come off overnight, because thats impossible
8. Keep a food journal, to know what i need to cut out of my diet
9. No eating out
10. Try a body detox, to help cleanse body
11. Drink a full glass of water before each meal to fill self up






No comments:
Post a Comment