I'm seriously the world's worst at sticking with any diet or workout plan.
While my husband was gone I lost 24 pounds, from 174 to 150. I kept that off the whole 6 month deployment but never lost more, when he came home I stayed at that weight for about 5 months. Then I started gaining and kept my weight around 160. It is now 165 and I bounce back and forth from 160 to 165. I was also down to a size 10 Jean when he came home, I am back in the size 14 that I wore before he left for deployment. :(
I plan to start eating between 800-1000 calories like I did while he was deployed and working out twice a day.
My goal is to be around 155 when I start school, would love to be less than that if course.
SW: 174
CW: 165
GW: 120
No comments:
Post a Comment