Pages

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Progress update

SW: 174
GW: 120
CW: 152

I have officially lost 22 pounds since I first started my weight loss journey. I now have 32 left to go until my goal weight, but only another 22 to reach the goal that i would like to reach before my husband returns from deployment.

I should be getting my TurboFire workout program in the mail anytime now. I'm pretty excited to start that, hoping it will help get rid of the belly fat that doesn't seem to want to go away. I can comfortably wear my size 12 pants whereas before I could wear them but had to use a rubber band for the button. I can put on my size 10 jeans and only have a few more inches to lose before I can button them so I'm pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment