Pages

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, January 12, 2014

A little push

SW: 174
GW: 120
CW: 157
PL: 17
PTL: 37

As of my last post I made the decision to not try so hard to reach my complete goal of 120, I don't see it happening before my husband comes home in May. I would like to get to 135 before he returns, that would mean losing 22 more pounds.  And once I reach that goal I will only have 15 pounds left to reach my goal weight which I can work on with my husband.

I haven't made any progress at all since November of 2013 it is now January of 2014. So today I decided to start taking my diet pills to give my body a little push in the right direction. So today Sunday January 12th I weigh 157, I will give a progress report next sunday to see where I am at and how much the pills are working. I will also be ordering turbo fire to give myself some cardio, Insanity is a bit much for me right now, so I plan to use it once I am at or close to my goal weight to help with toning.

No comments:

Post a Comment