An army wife and mommy of two, just trying to get back into shape and keep sane with two young children and dealing with deployments and all the other joys of Army life.
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Weigh in day
So today it was time to hop on the scale to see how I'm progressing, unfortunately I had a little setback I realized instead of losing any weight I gained three pounds!!!
But that's ok I'll work it off and get back on track.
I think the visit from my mom and aunt kinda set me back because I decided it wouldn't hurt for me to drink pop while they were here, apparently that plus all the eating out we did from being on the go the whole time did very bad things for me :(
So time to get busy again. For all you out there dealing with these same issues Good Luck and you can do it, no matter what anyone else says.
Current weight after 3 lbs gained is 155.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment