Pages

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, June 27, 2011

My reasons to get skinny...

1. Be healthier. 2. Be able to wear sexy clothes again. 3. Feel confident. 4. Get to wear lingerie again. 5. Not be afraid to step on the scale anymore. 6. Wear short shorts. 7. To see other girls and not hate them for being thin. 8. To be my pre-pregnancy weight. 9. Feel comfortable in my own skin. 10. To wear a bikini again. 11. To love the way I look naked again. 12. Be more comfortable during sex/less self conscious. 13. Have a flat stomach again. 14. Enjoy clothes shopping. 15. Be able to keep up with my daughter. 16. To not be depressed because of weight. 17.wear my size 5 jeans again or smaller. 18. Wear small clothes again. 19. Look better in family portraits. 20. Be stronger. 21. To not need to wear a belt anymore. 22. No more chafing while running/walking. 23. To feel beautiful again. 24. To be comfortable enough to take boudoir pictures. 25. To feel comfortable in public. 26. To be able to order clothes online. 27. Feel prettier at family functions. 28. Never have people assume I'm pregnant when I'm not29. 29. Be more flexible. 30. Wear heels again. 31. Not sweat so easy/get out of breath so quick. 32. To be able to share clothes with my sister again. 33. To look good in any type of clothes. 34. Never be able to say I'm fat again. 35. Feel confident in strapless shirts/dresses. 36. To fit in my wedding dress again/a size 4. 37. Never get that 'she's gained a lot of weight' look again. 38. Never feel like I need to cover up again. 39. Keep from getting diabetes, it runs in my family. 40. Always look beach ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment